I hope you’re sitting down for this one because today I’m going to pull back the curtain and share with you something huge. In fact, I believe that this is the biggest secret to attaining that perfectly fit body that you’ve been after for so many years.If you’re like most fitness enthusiasts then your perfect body has eluded you for quite some time. It’s not that you aren’t trying to workout and eat right, it’s just that you haven’t been able to find that one thing to take you all the way to success.
Now, my friend, you’re about to find out what that one thing is, and your fitness results will never be lacking again. It’s quite simple, and yet stands as the truest and most important fitness advice you’ll ever receive…
The big secret is that…Your daily habits create your body.
What do I mean by daily habits? The things that you consistently do on a daily basis determine your body’s shape, strength and stamina.
That’s it. Nothing else matters as much as those daily habits.
The problem is that most of us have bursts of fitness motivation, when we eat clean and workout hard for a short time…but then the motivation wears off and we go back to our daily habits. That familiar routine that gives us comfort and security.
Your only focus, when it comes to shaping up your body, should be to make and keep a handful of healthy, dailyhabits. When these healthy habitsbecome your comfortable routine, then you’ve hit fitness gold.
This is great news for two reasons:
- First, when you do something habitually it no longer requires a lot of brain power or motivation to get it done. It pretty much happens automatically. So once you’ve settled into your daily habits you’ll easily maintain them.
- Second, once your daily habits have been around long enough to transform your body, you get to give up the struggle of trying to lose weight. That quest, which has taken up so much of your time and mental energy, will be put to rest, leaving you time to go out and enjoy your life. Go crazy, kiddo! Once you’ve achieved that body of your dreams the ride is just begun. Now the fun really begins.
And so today take a few moments to determine which healthy, daily habits you will begin to include in your daily life, and continue to prompt yourself to do these until it becomes automatic and comfortable. While each and every one of you have unique situations and abilities, here is a general list of ideas of healthy daily habits to get you started…
- Daily resistance training workout – same time each day.
- Daily cardio bonus workout (walk, jog, bike etc) – same time each day.
- Daily protein shake to replace breakfast or lunch.
- Daily water drinking – bring your water bottle with you.
- Daily green drink.
- Daily salad at one meal.
- Daily bonus push-ups at home.
Go on, get working on your own personal list of daily fitness habits. Make these realistic actions that you could fit into your daily life, and watch as your body effortlessly transforms over the next several weeks.
Quick note for you overachievers: resist the urge to commit to difficult or extreme daily habits. You aren’t having one of your fitness bursts right now, that fizzle out shortly – these habits are meant for the long run. So instead of saying that you’ll run 6 miles each day, only commit to 2 miles. Do those 2 miles ever day for a few months and you’ll see the value and truly life-changing powers of a daily habit.
Call or email me now and I’ll help you with your personalized list of daily habits. Of course one of those habits will be to workout with me each day! Talk about a life changing habit 🙂
Do you have diabetes or high blood pressure?Did you know that by dropping as little as 5 to 10 percent of your body weight these problems can be greatly alleviated?
Just think how great you will feel after losing excess weight and improving your health!
So you ditched that package of high-carb noodles from your pantry, now learn to love nature’s healthy noodles: spaghetti squash. If you haven’t yet tried spaghetti squash then you’re in for a real treat. A pile of tender spaghetti squash strands piled high with protein and veggie meatballs makes the perfect fitness meal.Servings: 12
Here’s what you need…
- 2 pounds lean, organic, grass-fed ground beef
- 1 pound lean, sweet turkey sausage
- 4 celery stalks, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 3 omega-3, eggs
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash of salt and pepper
- Optional: handful of olives
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- splash of white wine
- 2 cups fresh basil, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 spaghetti squash
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Wash spaghetti squash and poke all over with a knife. Place directly on the middle oven rack and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Once cooled, slice in half and remove the seeds. Scoop the spaghetti squash strands out with a large spoon, set aside in a bowl.
- Throw all of the meatball ingredients into a large bowl and mix with your hands. Form into large, golf ball sized meatballs.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients into a medium bowl and mix well.
- Cook with Crockpot: Place the meatballs in your slow cooker. Cover with the sauce and cook on low for 6-8 hours. OR Cook with stovetop: Place meatballs in a large pot. Cover with sauce and cook, covered, over low heat for 2-3 hours.
- Place a scoop of spaghetti squash noodles on each plate, top with meatballs and some sauce and then throw on a few olives.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 266 calories, 12g fat, 426mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 26g protein
And if you haven’t already, sign up for our newsletter to received free fitness and nutrition tips! Just click the link below!